RE: [ga] FYI:Google's chief legal officer slapped with SEC fines

  • To: <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Joshua Brady'" <somitho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] FYI:Google's chief legal officer slapped with SEC fines
  • From: "Debbie Garside" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 16:57:50 +0100
  • Cc: "'Jeff Williams'" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Lauren Weinstein'" <lauren@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'vinton g. cerf'" <vint@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'SEC Enforcment'" <enforcement@xxxxxxx>, "'General Assembly of the DNSO'" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'icann board address'" <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Paul Twomey'" <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Joe

As you are the List Monitor, I, and the list, expect better from you.
Nobody is fair game.  This is the GA forum not a public hanging/slanging
match.  Please read the email from the Chair.

I really wish people could get away from trying to score points over those
that are in office - or on the ICANN BoD.

Consider yourself told off (again ;-))  How are you going to Monitor
yourself...? You need to be whiter than white!  Shame on you.

One thing though, if this is all the list can come up with to discuss -
ICANN must be doing a fairly good job!

Best

Debbie
(Who doesn't need to be whiter than white cos she is only a humble list
member)