RE: [ga] List Rules

  • To: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, JFC Morfin <jefsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Debbie Garside <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, terastra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [ga] List Rules
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 07:23:57 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: "'ga'" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I meant nothing of the sort, I think, as I cannot uderstand what you wrote. That has to be the longest sentence, that didn't need to be one sentence, that I have seen for a long time. But I certainly did not mean anything to do with the ICT. And I certainly did not mean anything suggesting in comply with some regulation.
  My comments were common sense mixed with my understanding as to what was desired  by the folks in the thread.

  Let me again suggest that when posting as chair I am trying to center debate toward consensus and not put forth my own ideas. I probably fail but I try. I would always welcome concise to a point criticism in this regard.

  Eric

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
    body{font-family: Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color: #ffffff;color: black;}      body{font-family: Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color: #ffffff;color: black;}      Dr. Dierker and all,
     I hope you mean that dictating or setting some sort of standard for
  content and/or manner of expression as expressed in the written or
  spoken word is folly and therefore attempting to do so as a matter
  or regulation ICT < Internet Communications Technology > creates
  more frustration, disgruntelment, and lack or effective communications
  via ICT that trying to control same via some sort of rule, regulation, or
  convention.   However if you don't mean such or nearly so, can you please
  be more percise or concise?