Re: [ga] Public Comment Period: NARALO MOU

  • To: Debbie Garside <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Public Comment Period: NARALO MOU
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 04:52:01 -0700
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Debbie and all,

  Unfortunately this is a URL listing i.e. web address, and therefore
is not *Authoratative* in accordance with US law at the moment.
Secondly, your posting of this link is arguably in violation of the
*Proposed* rules which you and Dr. Dierker are wanting to sell.

However I shall have my sect. send off a notarized letter requesting
confirmation and the authoratativeness of the link you provided.
I will scan and post any response if forthcoming.  If none is
received, I believe the link would legally have to be something
less than *Authoratative* under US law < see Loraine decision
for non authoritative reference, see: http://www.findlaw.com/ search
key words as are appropriate >, and treated accordingly by law
abiding US citizens.

  Address:
344 Slater Street, 3rd Floor
 Ottawa, Ontario  K1A 0T8

Debbie Garside wrote:

> I have no qualms in providing an authoritative reference for the official
> languages of Canada.
>
> http://www.ocol-clo.gc.ca/html/index_e.php
>
> Best
>
> Debbie