Re: List rules, was:[ga] Increased foreign attendance

  • To: Debbie Garside <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: List rules, was:[ga] Increased foreign attendance
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 23:24:46 -0700
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kent crispin <kent@xxxxxxxxx>, Dnso liaison7c <liaison7c@xxxxxxxx>, DNSO Secretariat <DNSO.Secretariat@xxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Debbie and all,

  I responded to your question on this already, but wanted to add
that maybe Kent or Glen can give us a more accurate answer?  I
also would like to have the Email addresses of all of he currently
subscribed so I can help meet Dr. Dierkers request regarding
suggested revised list rules so we can vote on them in a democratic
fashion.  Without those Email addresses, I cannot meet Dr. Dierkers
request.  Glen? Kent? How about it?

Note: Dr. Dierker, chair, I am attempting to meet your request, However
you should be hammering Kent and Glen offlist for this information and
should have been doing so long before now.  Be advised, I am only going
to make this request this ONE time!  Failure to meet my request is not
workable result to meet  your request for obvious reasons.  I will NOT
play catch 22 games here! Is that clear?

Debbie Garside wrote:

> Hi All
>
> Perhaps it is time we introduced a few rules in this forum.  For instance,
> in other forums I subscribe to, emails that do not relate to the general
> topic of the forum have [OT] at the start of the subject heading.  This
> would save an awful lot of time for those of us who really do not want to
> get involved in people's personal statements on unrelated topics.
>
> I have a question, how many people subscribe to this forum?
>
> Best regards
>
> Debbie

   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827