RE: [ga] Haiti, the Internet and ICANN

  • To: Debbie Garside <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Haiti, the Internet and ICANN
  • From: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 18:01:27 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Debbie and all,

  Wikipedia is under some creditibility concerns.
See:http://lauren.vortex.com/archive/000257.html

So it is difficult to consider such a reference as being
accurate in any way.  After reading it, much of the
language used was extreamly emotive in nature, and
some of the statements regarding tourture were entirely
unproven and from where I sit, not even close to being
creditable.

  Again nice try, still no cigar.