RE: [ga] Increased foreign attendance

<snip>
> In the Name Council you have
> also the NomCom representatives, and two constituencies (Registries and
> Registrars) have weighted voting.
> So, they count in the Council for slightly more than 10% of the voting.
> The current GNSO-elected Board Directors come from the IPC and Registrars,
> and the former came from NCUC. Previous Directors also came, if I am not
> mistaken, from IPC or Registrars. So the Business Constituency as such has
> zero power on the Board.

Roberto, are you on drugs? Or perhaps you think we are... What the hell
are registries and registrars? Are they not BUSINESSES?  Who does the IP
constituency represent? BUSINESSES no? WTF are you talking about? Cut the
bullshit Roberto.

> The ALAC, on the contrary, has a non-voting Liaison. Although the Liaison
> does not have a vote, I can assure you, for having been ALAC Liaison for
> 3+
> years, that his/her voice is heard and taken into account. In simple
> words,
> the Liaison does not have the power of voting, but does have the power of
> directly influencing, during Board meetings.

Yeah right... and the moon is made of green cheese, right Roberto?

Bullshit!

Sotiris