RE: [ga] independent review and information disclosure policies posted

  • To: <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Karl Auerbach'" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] independent review and information disclosure policies posted
  • From: "Debbie Garside" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 23:51:44 +0100
  • Cc: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As an addition to my last email.

If you think that additional recommendations should be added to the review,
why not follow the Action Plan format within the report and put them to
ICANN as comments.  By using the format of the report you will make it
easier for ICANN to review your suggestions in context. I know that
longwinded emails automatically go to the bottom of my pile.  Make any
requests concise and relevant; and definitely not personal.

Best regards

Debbie