Re: [ga] Response to: expiration of TLD sponsorship agreements comment

  • To: Edward Hasbrouck <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Response to: expiration of TLD sponsorship agreements comment
  • From: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 09:50:03 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: "Craig.Schwartz" <Craig.Schwartz@xxxxxxxxx>, registry-failure-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edward,

For what it's worth:

here is some info on the .museum extension:
http://www.icann.org/minutes/resolutions-30mar07.htm#_Toc36876532

some further correspondence on .coop:
http://www.icann.org/correspondence/palage-to-twomey-15jun07.pdf

I saw "Discussion of status of renewal agreements for
the .AERO, .COOP and .MUSEUM" listed as a topic for
discussion at the 18 October 2006 Board meeting, but
minutes do not reflect that discussion on the issue
was held.

Good luck in your quest for answers.

regards,
Danny