[ga] NA RALO SOI

  • To: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] NA RALO SOI
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 16:22:33 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well because I got notice so late, I submitted but was denied due to lateness.

  I just got to looking at this thing with the NA RALO, and it kept coming up wrong.
  It just does not appear to me that anyone is really doing anything bad. It is just a collective of diverse folks working without a budget and doing the best their interests will let them. I like and respect all the volunteers that have commented on either side of this notification issue.

  Right here in the GA we have lack of interest on many issues, no one is to blame; how can I make a Sotiris, Karl or Danny  jump in and take the heat and produce a consensus when no one will support them? And they spend many hours without pay knowing there may be little effect. And the complain. I hope they never stop.

  Now I imagine that even though this position is stated as "no qualifications", I will not qualify regardless.

  But I feel better now that I stepped up to the plate, rather than just sidelined it.
  Some who attack everything and never volunteer would be wise to do something rather than complain. I sight Danny's excellent constant vigilance and Karl's great website as examples of doing something.

  Have a great day.

Need Mail bonding?