Re: [ga] RAA

Hugh Dierker wrote:
I am hereby asking Danny and Karl to co-chair the RAA working group.

Given that I have a registry/registrar (.ewe) that has found itself excluded from the only viable marketplace by ICANN, might one wonder whether I might want polices that protect and extend my interests at the expense of others?

Indeed, might the incumbent registrars, registries, and selected industrial interests (e.g. trademark industry) in ICANN not also be expected to be protecting and extending their interests at the expense of others?

If so, should not we all be excluded not merely on the grounds of conflict of interest and but also for acting as a combination in restraint of trade?

		--karl--