Re: [ga] GoDaddy.com Reaches Agreement to Help RegisterFly Customers
- To: Konrad Brandt <konrad_brandt@xxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [ga] GoDaddy.com Reaches Agreement to Help RegisterFly Customers
- From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 09:53:00 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=y0ghm7z/uDYn7aqDVwlYa0KTsbkmBz79rW/cY/oRdzZ1zzXa1bIpsRXvJu5L/SlPIjFkhiXUK5iTEwGo0nREUXVgAD6o4kZLQ+BuVeGQql1Gtx2sR2CKeg/mo24HxX9bHSsknh+RMvu9j0MHMverWR3jA5nUdWm0rD4Ro+Y2x4Q= ;
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It is a considerable effort to make this happen: http://www.icann.org/announcements/announcement-29may07.htm .
However if you have spent time around the SEC and ICANN tables for very long you can notice the intense bargaining that had to go on in order that each party get their own version of a business wire type press release for doing good work.
All of the companies mentioned did real good and for that we are thankful. But they did not do it for nothing and these negotiations for something take time.
However with that negative note, and I somewhat know the players involved, they did a good job. Just slower than we would have liked.
Konrad Brandt <konrad_brandt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is good news...but why did it take so long?
Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20070529005374&newsLang=en
____________________________________________________________________________________Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.
Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!
Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on Yahoo! TV.