Re: [ga] Weekly posting summary for ga@gnso.icann.org

Dominik Filipp wrote:

Hi Eric and all,

I apologize for the long delay I was not responding to you and others on
the GA but I was unavailable last month and mostly out of the company. I
worked on a tough project often over 11 hours a day :->

It seems like there were some WGs established but I don't know where, I
will have to look around. If you could send me the links to them I would
be delighted...

Include me in this. I specifically want to join the Whois WG as an observer. If anyone can help getting me in touch with the right people and URLs that would be nice.

regards
joe baptista

Thanks

Dominik

--
Joe Baptista                                www.publicroot.org
PublicRoot Consortium

begin:vcard
fn:Joe Baptista
n:Baptista;Joe
org:PublicRoot Consortium
adr:;;963 Ford Street;Peterborough;Ontario;K9J 5V5 ;Canada
email;internet:baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:PublicRoot Representative
tel;fax:+1 (509) 479-0084
tel;cell:+1 (416) 912-6551