To: "Hugh Dierker" <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "GA" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 12:00 AM
Subject: Re: [RAA] [ga] Fee raising

Dr. Dierker and all,

 He already has done so and wanted [RAA] in the subject line.
He posted such some 2 weeks ago now...

Hugh Dierker wrote:

   hanks Jeff,

  But I will leave the string labelling up to the leader of the group,
which in this case is Sotiris and he will begin public work shortly.

Eric

-- Jeffrey A. Williams Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 134k members/stakeholders strong!) "Obediance of the law is the greatest freedom" - Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827