[ga] Liasons

  • To: GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Liasons
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 10:08:36 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am quite excited to announce that two very capable and interested folks have accepted roles as Liasons. These folks will be expert in their area. (I am sure they will not toot their own horn so I will do it for them)

  Privacy requires no diplomacy. Just a hardcore belief that less is better and the more secure the better. Jeff Williams exemplifies refusal to compromise and a strong belief that the truth is better no matter how ugly and painful. He will be scooting around and keeping us posted on the privacy side of such things as Whois and RAAs and Security. He will post these matters under [privacy]. His personal posts will not carry such a thread.

  My PR daughter told me to have a good transition here so here it is.

  Multicultural liason requires someone who has lived it. Bashar is the Man. Multicultural stuff does not necessarily monetarily profit anyone. To work in the area is a labor of love for humankind and we would be lost without such good good people. This man cares and he deserves your support. I look forward to learning more just by reading his posts under [multi]

  Best of luck to these fine souls.

  Eric

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.