Re: [ga] VeriSign raises .com/net prices

Andy and all,

  Execellent idea here Andy.  I love sing alongs.  >:)  Maybe
we can record it and get if copywirtten and than ask for
the RIAA to aid us in protecting our collective IP rights?
I am sure we can get some "plugs" in europe, canada,
and some South American countries, especially Brazil and
Venezuela radio stations in preparation for the next ICANN/not
meeting!  I am also fairly sure several civil liberty legal aid
groups as well in protecting our liberties in regards to freedom
of expression should we run into trouble from ICANN or
the FCC...

Andy Gardner wrote:

> I wonder if Eric Idle can be convinced to do a version of his "fuck
> you very much FCC" song, so we can sing it to ICANN at their next
> meeting?
>
> On Apr 5, 2007, at 6:08 PM, George Kirikos wrote:
>
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > See the press release at:
> >
> > http://www.marketwire.com/mw/release_html_b1?release_id=234250
> >
> > We have until October 15th to avoid the price increases.

   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827