Re: [ga] Registerfly, the ICANN response and 15 working days later...

  • To: "Prophet Partners Inc." <Domains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Registerfly, the ICANN response and 15 working days later...
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 23:01:10 -0800
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eric R. Stark" <estark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, jgattuso@xxxxxxxxxxxx, Kathy Smith <KSMITH@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, tsloan@xxxxxxxxxxxx, dmurray@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ted and all,

  I can only say that I have received a few eMails from some
Registerfly registrants whose registrations are still in limbo, ergo
no resolution has been effected and/or completed as of today.
I also could not find any information on ICANN's web site
indicating any information in this regard...

  So it seems yet again, ICANN has either mislead the public,
DOC/NTIA, and registrants, or have not yet posted an update,
which is also not reasonable...

Prophet Partners Inc. wrote:

> Wednesday March 14, 2007 marks the 15th working day since ICANN's notice to
> Registerfly of their RAA breach. Has Registerfly cured all of the issues
> identified in the February 21, 2007 Notice of RAA breach from Kurt Pritz to
> Glenn Stansbury, has ICANN terminated Registerfly's ICANN accreditation or
> has ICANN made a hollow threat giving rogue registrars reason to be
> ROTFLTAO?
>
> Sincerely,
> Ted
> Prophet Partners Inc.
> http://www.ProphetPartners.com
> http://www.Premium-Domain-Names.com

"Obediance of the law is the greatest freedom" -
   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827