Re: [ga] Soccer in Lisboa - IV Tournament

  • To: Andy Gardner <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Soccer in Lisboa - IV Tournament
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 22:50:21 -0800
  • Cc: ga the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, NCUC-DISCUSS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ag@xxxxxxxxxx, cctld-discuss@xxxxxxxxx, alac@xxxxxxxxx, gacsec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, icann-board@xxxxxxxxx, icann-staff@xxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Andy and all,

  Yes a shame.  However I am sure a "Disenfranchised Registrants"
team would be a bit too rough for the other teams, hence the
security lock out...

Andy Gardner wrote:

> The "Disenfranchised Registrants" team will be unable to play their
> games, having failed, as per usual, to get past the security at the
> gate.
>
> On Mar 14, 2007, at 1:13 PM, Erick Iriarte Ahon wrote:
>
> > Hi People
> >
> > We will have the IV Soccer Tournament in Lisboa. :) We started in
> > Mar del Plata, then was in Luxemburgo, the past year in Sau Paulo
> > and now in Lisboa.
> >
> > Date:
> > March 28, Time ? 8:00 pm
> >
> > Place:
> > Instituto Superior de Agronomia - Tapada da Ajuda, Lisboa.
> > The field is 10 minutes away from the hotel but we have already a
> > bus to transport the people.
> > Buses will leave at 7.30pm sharp from the meeting venue
> >
> > Rules:
> > - 7 players by team in field (max 12 players per team)
> > - Almost 1 girl in field
> > - Each team need a name and a liason.
> >
> > At this moment we have three teams:
> >
> > ICANN Team (liason: Pablo Hinojosa )
> > LAC Team (liason: Oscar Robles)
> > Local Host Team (liason: Eugenio Pinto)
> >
> > We hope almost 6 teams.
> >
> > Ball, arbitrators, medical support and cocktail are confirmed.
> >
> > More Information:
> > http://icann-lisboa.pt/en/homepage/index.html?theURL=/en/
> > icann_meeting/sport_event.html
> >
> > Contact Person:
> > Erick Iriarte Ahon - eiriarte@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Eugenio Pinto - eugenio.pinto@xxxxxxx
> >
> > I hope to see you in the tournament.
> >
> > Erick

"Obediance of the law is the greatest freedom" -
   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827