[ga] Re: ICANN now censoring my blog comments!

  • To: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: ICANN now censoring my blog comments!
  • From: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 18:19:50 -0800 (PST)
  • Cc: vint@xxxxxxxxxx, president@xxxxxxxxx, webmaster@xxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

--- George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well, ICANN has reached a new low. They now entirely removed my prior
> comments!

Well, it looks like the censor's life didn't last long. The number of
comments jumped back to 8, from 3 a few minutes ago (the 3 being all
the comments by others who weren't censored). Let's see if that
lasts....

http://blog.icann.org/?p=37#comments

By the way, most blogs have a "preview" feature, to be able to check
the formatting, etc., before doing a final "submit". Whoever set up
ICANN's blog should do some research on blogging. Obviously ICANN
spared no expense to bring us the best "experts" *cough* setup these
things. Better blogs even have a login system, with email confirmation,
so that folks are less inclined to sign the blog as "Mickey Mouse" or
sign with the credentials of others, even if they pass the captcha.

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.kirikos.com/