RE: [ga] More thoughts on a Registrants Constituency

  • To: Roberto Gaetano <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] More thoughts on a Registrants Constituency
  • From: "Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law" <froomkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 10:37:45 -0500 (EST)
  • Cc: "'Danny Younger'" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Karl Auerbach'" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes.  History teaches a different lesson in ICANN.

On Thu, 8 Mar 2007, Roberto Gaetano wrote:

I have a problem with the fact that most of the time when an organizational
issue is put on the table, the conversation ends up in counting votes. Am I
the only one who thinks that with this obsession on voting power we miss
opportunities to make our voice heard?

Regards,
Roberto