RE: [ga] Registerfly loses approximately 75,000 customer domains

  • To: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Registerfly loses approximately 75,000 customer domains
  • From: "Dominik Filipp" <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 11:54:50 +0100
  • Cc: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Roberto,

please read the letter sent by ICA to Paul Twomey

http://www.internetcommerceassociation.org/the_ica_questions_icann_presi
dent_on_registerfly_accreditation_and_remdedial_action

and notice the paragraph about the Ombudsman.

Maybe an oportunity to redefine the role of the Ombudsman from scratch.
And all others involved in this case.

Regards,

Dominik