[ga] Nominations: Chair and Vice Chair

  • To: "kidsearch" <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Nominations: Chair and Vice Chair
  • From: "Dominik Filipp" <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 11:06:48 +0100
  • Cc: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

thank you Chris for your supporting words but I am not sure I'm fitting
the Vice Chair position expectations either. I don't know. My personal
nominats are still Karl and Eric (Chris too), but it can be virtually
anybody from here interested in the nomination.

Nevertheless, it seems like the Chair position nominations is something
we can commonly agree upon. As far as I have noticed, the nominants are
Danny and Eric. If I'm right in the assumption we should then kindly ask
Danny and Eric to confirm the nominantion, and consequently proceed with
the Chair vote.

I suggest start with this and, in the worst case, leave the Vice Chair
vote for later. We'll have enough work to get it all to run anyway, so I
wouldn't hurry. The things, I guess, will gradually clear up in a few
upcoming weeks and we'll then see.

Dominik