Re: [ga] Vote result: let's have a chair and a vice chair for backup

sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I'll second Karl's nomination as vice-chair.

I'm kinda out of the loop on what's happening here. I have to admit that I've been devoting the majority of my limited brain cycles to some highly recursive and asynchronous Python code and have not been paying much attention (except for period excursions to my blog and helping my wife deal with our gigantic kitchen remodeling project.)

I'm still recovering from (spinal/neuro)surgery so I'm not really able to add much to my load. It probably won't be until April or later before I'm able to undertake new things.

		--karl--