Re: [ga] Vote result: let's have a chair and a vice chair for backup

seconded.
Why not. See my previous mail.
jfc

On 06:56 15/02/2007, sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:
I nominate Danny Younger for Chair.  Danny and I may not have seen eye to
eye on many things in the past, but he knows the issues and will set us on
a path to actually get some work done that will benefit the community at
large, as a whole.

Do I hear a second?

Sotiris Sotiropoulos