Re: [ga] A Policy Discussion

Danny Younger wrote:
It has gotten to the point that I can no longer trust
the GNSO to responsibly manage DNS policy matters.

Nor the Board of Directors. It seems that the BoD still does not set its own agenda but lets "staff" feed it to 'em.

(When I was on the board, the board never even tried to create the agenda. And When Andy M.M. and I tried to put things onto the board's agenda there were a sudden flurry of new "rules" that denied us the ability to do so.)

		--karl--