Re: [ga] Re: reminder to vote

Joop, for transparency, I believe the results should be on a webpage for anyone to check even if they have not voted or registered to do so.

After the vote closes I agree.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joop Teernstra" <terastra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "kidsearch" <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "General Assembly of the DNSO" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 3:29 AM
Subject: Re: [ga] Re: reminder to vote

At 08:04 p.m. 12/02/2007, kidsearch wrote:
are the results posted somewhere where people do not have to login to see them?

So far less than half of our registered voters have voted.

When the vote closes on the 14th, you (or any other voter) can post the results here.
Archived results will remain visible in the Booth for registered voters.

--Joop-- http://www.pollingbooth.info

www.icannatlarge.com