[ga] Mission/XXX

  • To: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Mission/XXX
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 16:31:56 -0800 (PST)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I do not always know the boundaries and scope that are appropriate for ICANN.

  But this is off the first timers FAQ page;

  "ICANN's role is very limited, and it is not responsible for many issues associated with the Internet, such as financial transactions, Internet content control, spam (unsolicited commercial email), Internet gambling, or data protection and privacy."

  So this is not really true if you look at the range of issues commanded by XXX.

  Do I like mission creep?  Kind of. I think we should all test the boundaries and limits of our ability. But I do not think we should claim otherwise when we do it.

  Eric

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.