Re: [ga] Vote on representation first

  • To: "Jeff Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Hugh Dierker" <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Vote on representation first
  • From: "kidsearch" <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 10:02:56 -0500
  • Cc: "ga" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This pretty much happens every time Joop tries to help. If we all can't even agree on WHAT to vote on then this list is worthless.

And jeff, once again, you are seeing how many ways you can shoot holes in a project rather than trying to improve it and work together as a team. Anyone can do that. Doesn't make you look good to just shoot down every suggestion.

Can we do a public poll using Joop's booth to allow the 125,000 members of your organization each to vote to see how they want you to react to the voting? maybe they will vote differently than you.

Joop I say make the voting public so that all of Jeff's members can sign in and vote.

Chris McElroy aka NameCritic
http://www.articlecontentprovider.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>