Re: [ga] Vote on representation first

At 05:53 a.m. 31/01/2007, Hugh Dierker wrote:
I suppose, seeing no dissenting opines, that the booth should ask to affirmative questions at once.

Should the GA vote on having representatives?

Should the representatives be two and equal in nature being co-chairs that are subservient to the GA in their capacity as representatives?

Two days to go, there being no seen objection, so we should argue this a bit. Remember I am not invested in these questions therefor any critique or change is welcomed.

Hi Eric,

Let's see first how the first vote comes out.

If we vote for a Chair election (or a chair and co-chair) then we should prepare to poll on the Chair(s) 's job description.

If the vote turns out to favor a Representative, then we should poll on the Reps job description.

Last reminder: To all who haven't voted or registered yet http://www.pollingbooth.info/generalassemblysignup/

-joop-