Re: [ga] Vote on representation first

  • To: kidsearch <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Joop Teernstra <terastra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Vote on representation first
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 08:05:19 -0800 (PST)
  • Cc: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Joop is running the booth. I think we can do it many ways but first we should decide whether there is an interest in voting and having representatives. I think we can vote on both that issue and what kind of representatives, at the same time. (I suppose by simple logic by registration one indicates a preference that we do have reps)
  I propose co-chairs of equal value to work in tandem at the GA direction.  And that their role would be that of spokespersons and not independent.

  Eric

kidsearch <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Please describe all voting options as they stand now. Will there be
nominations? Did I miss something here?