Re: [ga] GA voter registration, Link also

At 05:43 a.m. 26/01/2007, you wrote:
Joop,

Perhaps we should pick a date for cut off and one for the vote.

How about the 1st and the 2nd of February.

Eric,

I just enabled the voting today. It closes on Feb 1. Those who have registered now (21) will have the privilege to make their wishes clear first.

We should then continue to encourage registration and have a larger pool of GA members for actual elections.

Better start early with a nomination process for that.

-joop-