Re: [ga] New staff appointments

  • To: JFC Morfin <jefsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] New staff appointments
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 16:46:15 -0800 (PST)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Does anyone know something generally unknown that would suggest that either of these appointments anything but good?  In otherwords congratulations and I am pleased with the choices.

  Eric

JFC Morfin <jefsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  This is why I copied my last mail to Kim Davis to Kieren. He will
probably explain him why it is advisable to answer it.
jfc

PS. I also note that Veni is now an ICANN appointee.

At 14:53 18/01/2007, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

>http://www.icann.org/announcements/announcement-17jan07.htm
>
>Kieren McCarthy has been appointed to the role of General Manager,
>Public Participation. The position reports to the Executive Officer
>and Vice President Corporate Affairs, Paul Levins. The primary
>responsibility of this role is to ensure active participation in ICANN
>processes by Internet stakeholders, including end users.
>
>Next announcement, may be:
>
>Karl Auerbach has been appointed to the role of Accountant. The
>position reports to the Executive Officer and Vice President Financial
>Affairs. The primary responsibility of this role is to inspect and
>copy books, financial records and other documents.

always stay connected to friends.