Re: [ga] RE: Whois more in detail

I agree as well elliot. And if we address it now VS later it will be much better.

----- Original Message ----- From: "elliot noss" <enoss@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Paul Stahura" <stahura@xxxxxxxx>; "icann whois" <whois-comments@xxxxxxxxx>; "ga" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 11:04 AM
Subject: Re: [ga] RE: Whois more in detail

this is an interesting point. I would suggest that domain name registrants tomorrow will be LESS informed than those of today and there is a lot of easy steps that registrars, registries and ICANN (only if we are working together) can implement to make this MUCH better than it is today. for me this is either the effective route to more commercial control of my strongly preferred alternative to "some form of control of the commercial use of the internet". I do think our goals (as usual) are completely aligned. thanks.

Regards