To: "Bret Fausett" <bfausett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 6:08 AM
Subject: Re: [ga] Getting Heard by the ICANN Board

Bret Fausett ha scritto:
Of course, I expect it's a combination of these, but I know we could learn something about how best to be heard by the ICANN Board from their responses.

I'd like to add that, as some of you might already know, I've just been appointed as At Large liaison to the Board, so first, anyone feel free to contact me for whatever issue you might deem relevant, and second, I'm also trying to get acquainted into the new environment (as soon as ICANN will manage to add me to the Board mailing lists) and so that kind of lessons are interesting to me as well.
--
vb. [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<-----
http://bertola.eu.org/ <- Prima o poi...