To: "kidsearch" <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Prophet Partners Inc." <Domains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006 2:43 PM
Subject: Re: [ga] ICANN Board unanimously approves .biz/.info/.org registry agreements by 13-0

At 02:18 PM 08.12.2006 '?.' -0500, kidsearch wrote:
I have to agree. But it is not unexpected. The ICANN Board has absolutley no regard for the public wishes or benefit. Yes, Veni, since the vote was unanimous, obviously you are included in that.

It's good you mention that. It also makes a lot of sense to see who of the directors / former directors reads the least ;), and you know that.

However, now that I am not on the Board, I am more free to talk, too. There have always been people bashing ICANN for one or another decision. Can you define what you mean by "public wishes or benefit"? Is the GA list representing the "public wishes or benefit"? Or it's the GNSO council? Or someone else?

Sincerely, Veni Markovski http://www.veni.com

check also my blog:
http://blog.veni.com