RE: [ga] News from Sao Paulo

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] News from Sao Paulo
  • From: "Dominik Filipp" <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 18:49:41 +0100
  • Cc: "kidsearch" <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I agree with you, AGP should be eliminated... On the other hand the
turmoil around this in the audience was remarkable. In fact I'm quite
surprised (and happy) this issue has ever been addressed out there and
was being discussed relatively openly.

Some people heard about it for the first time the others were advocating
their interests as usual, so no wonder the discussion has just entered
an initial phase. But I think the issue has been officially opened,
which, as the first step, makes me reservedly optimistic.

To my surprise, alac members introduced something like a schedule of the
upcoming (I'm tending to say 'effective') steps to proceed with this in
the near further.

Well, any conclusion now would be premature, but let's see what's gonna
happen...