Re: [ga] A Fool's Paradise

Andy and all,

  Exactly right.  And those whom refuse or neglect to learn the
the lessons of history are doomed to repeat same.  As some new
faces that have in the past that have participated have either refused
or neglect to even review or study even the history of ICANN, none
the less some lessons of same, it seems again new faces are not
willing of don't understand how ICANN's history as checkered
as it is, are willing to doom other new faces in the future.

Andy Gardner wrote:

> >> But I would ask everyone not to discredit the people who came to
> >> ICANN
> >> later, who know little about this history
>
> History has shown that if you put someone in charge of something they
> care not the history of, you end up getting stuck in Iraq.
>
> Whenever any fresh faces appear, no matter who they are, they need to
> be told what was supposed to be, so they know what they're buying in to.

   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827