Re: [ga] Eliminating the Add Grace Period

And now we have EPP with it's authcode transfer requirement, I think it's high time the 60-day-no-transfer rule was abolished too.

And also an option where the registrant can decide to delete a name immediately at the registry, in order to prevent unscrupulous registrars from either hawking the domain off for profit (hi Snapnames partners!), or grabbing it themselves and using it for PPC profits (hi Tucows!).