  From: Hugh Dierker
  To: ga
  Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 9:51 PM
  Subject: [ga] PPP?

  I have probably forgotten more already than I will be able to relearn but what the heck is this guy talking about?

  "As a private-public partnership (PPP), ICANN has been dedicated to the preservation of the operational stability of the Internet, promote competition so as to achieve broad representation of global Internet communities and develop appropriate policies to spur its mission through bottom-up, consensus-based processes."

  at;
  Graegert.com - http://blog.graegert.com

  Is this what they call booklearnin with no basis in reality?