Re: [ga] PPP?

  • To: "Hugh Dierker" <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>, "ga" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] PPP?
  • From: "kidsearch" <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 23:13:09 -0500
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This totally explains everything. It's the about us section.

My weblog is a weblog. (Thats different. There are many weblogs that are really something else disguised as a weblog)

But sometimes I am going to write about standardization efforts of the software industry and the Internet community. (And that has a bearing on it being a weblog or not a weblog how?)

Besides this, you'll find lots of posts about other stuff as well. (I can't wait.)

In other words he may be using feeds or copying posts from elsewhere, but sometimes he will post something not written by someone else and sometimes it will be on the topics mentioned and sometimes it will be about other stuff, but above all his weblog really is a weblog even if sometimes it doesn't seem like a weblog as weblogs sometimes do.

I hope that clears everything up Hugh. :)

Chris McElroy aka NameCritic
http://www.articlecontentprovider.com

PS: Further down it says "My blog is worth $2,822.70" so his weblog really is a weblog and it may or may not be for sale at some point.