Re: [ga] Board Meeting on .biz, .info, .org contracts advanced by one week

> Its kind of like government. We are really passing this bill to raise
> minimum wage, that bridge to nowhere in alaska was just a little side thing
> we added on.

So, let me be sure I have this straight. You believe that in fact, the
board meeting on Thursday will be a single vote, of one big massive
"take-it-or-leave-it package". That package includes not only
consideration of the IPv6 policy (which needs to be acted upon due to
the ticking clock), but also includes approving the .biz et
al. agreements.

That at least is what I think would have to be true in order for your
analogy to make sense.

Wow!

To be clear, what is on the agenda (quoting from the web page) is:

> Review of Public Comments and Discussion of proposed .BIZ, .INFO,
> and .ORG Registry Agreements

Read that literally folks!

Thomas