Re: [ga] The facts about professional registrants (domainers)

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] The facts about professional registrants (domainers)
  • From: "Prophet Partners Inc." <Domains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 17:20:57 -0400
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Eric,

We are flattered by your comments and comparison. However, we are just a small business voicing our opinion and looking out for our own best interests. As a privately held entity, we are not required by law to publicly disclose corporate bylaws, business contracts and other sensitive documents. With that being said, Prophet Partners Inc. is in the business of buying and selling domain names, as well as monetizing them through various advertising and merchant relationships. Feel free to learn more about us, by visiting our site, using the link in our signature.

Prophet Partners Inc. is not a legal representative for any other person or organization. You greatly overestimate our circle of influence. Our comments and opinions are of a general nature as we are not seeking any special treatment. It may appear from our comments and opinions that we are speaking out on behalf of another organization, but we assure you that is not the case.

Prophet Partners Inc. is the legal name of our company. It is not a fictitious name as you are implying. Since our first post on the ICANN forums, we have made no attempt to conceal our identity using an alter ego. Furthermore, the email address that we use for these forums has our company name and is not through some anonymous email service such as GMail, Yahoo or Hotmail.

Your belief that Prophet Partners Inc. is associated with either Michael Palage or Chuck Gomes is absolutely wrong. Nothing could be farther from the truth as most of our viewpoints have been diametrically opposed.

We appreciate your understanding of these matters and look forward to continued participation in these forums.

Sincerely,
Ted
Prophet Partners Inc.
http://www.ProphetPartners.com