Re: [ga] Tiered (Variable) Pricing

  • To: "Karl Auerbach" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Tiered (Variable) Pricing
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 14:06:59 -0400
  • Cc: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

With regard to tight regulation of business practices, don't you think there are quite a few people in the community who want the tight regulaton of business practices?  So it seems that what ICANN staff is guilty of is honoring the wishes of that segment of the community.  I personally think the staff have been trying to move away from that approach and that at least part of the concerns being communicated.  As I think you know, I personally lean toward your position on that issue.

Chuck

Sent from my GoodLink Wireless Handheld (www.good.com)