Re: [ga] it must be a joke...

  • To: registry@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] it must be a joke...
  • From: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 07:35:57 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

I hereby repeat my prior requests that ICANN publish copies of the
annual reports required of VeriSign in Appendix W of the current .com
contract, related to its R&D spending commitment of $200 million, as
well as any progress reports related to Universal WHOIS where
"significant progress" was expected by December 31, 2002. A link to the
URL where one can find the Universal WHOIS service will be greatly
appreciated.

http://www.icann.org/tlds/agreements/verisign/registry-agmt-appw-com-16apr01.htm

This would be consistent with "values of openness and transparency"
that you "post various statistics and reports relating to its
compliance work."

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.kirikos.com/