Re: [ga] ICANN's Brave New World of Tiered Pricing for Top Level Domain Names

On 08:32 24/08/2006, Karl Auerbach said:
And I'd like to know what legal authority ICANN has to deny me entre into the domain name marketplace?

The right you give it in adhering to its "mono-Internet" which the continuation of Jon Postel's private network, instead of claiming the Tymnet - OSI legacy it now assumes. I do not use the NTIA root file for years. Where can I get the .ewe IP addresses? I will include them in the http://intlnet.org/intlroot.txt daily maintained file from the real top level zone.

jfc