RE: [ga] Veni, Vidi, Wiki

At 05:32 PM 10.8.2006 '?.'  -0400, Gomes, Chuck wrote:

Fortunately, you and I have had that opportunity.  It would be helpful
if many more of us could do that as well.

Chuck,
before all, it's important to be a good person. Or at least to try to. If we all start yelling at each other during e-mail discussions, when we see each other face to face, we have to just carry guns :)

I've learnt some things from Karl's web site, and it's a good idea if others also start their own blogs, to share information and knowledge.

veni