Re: [ga] Peter & the dNZ

dunno about whatever incident sparked this, but I want to point out that US & UK/Commonwealth English differ on the meaning of the phrase "to table" something.

In the US this often means to kill it -- to put it on the table INSTEAD of taking it up.

In the UK (and I presume the commonwealth) this most commonly means to put it on the agenda (ie not let it slide).