Re: [ga] Policy Issues relating to IDN at the top-level

  • To: "Hugh Dierker" <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Policy Issues relating to IDN at the top-level
  • From: "kidsearch" <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 16:19:39 -0400
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Then status quo is for you my friend. Companies will continue to register their names in every tld that is created giving them reason to fight against the creation of new tlds. But hugh you probably aren't wanting any new domain names so where you stand is ok. My clients want one-word domains and don't care which tld, yet cannot get them because ICANN and others who aren't ready for change and an open free enterprise market with increased competition get it their way.