Re: [ga] China confirms alternate root for TLDs

Dear Colleagues:

I did not participate in the GA mailing list since long time, and to
be honest I am not following everything, so excuse me if what I want
to say was already said.

Whatever explanations we found and discuss and... in my opinion it is
much simpler, if the Internet will not support mulitilingualization
to allow most of the Internet users around the world to use, a lot of
groups will find their own way to do it for the interest of the
people speaking that language. We already saw an example the Chinese
TLDs and I am sure more will be coming soon in the different
languages.

Best regards,

Charles Sha'ban