Re: [ga] lawyers

  • To: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, kidsearch <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] lawyers
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 04:58:13 -0800 (PST)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The additional contractual obligations generally lend to more coas not less.
  usgov entities still are sued. you simply have to know how and then know how you can do it at the same time as your suit against a nonprofit. jurisdictional issues and claims statutes a paramount. something akin to underwater brain surgery during an earthquake in the sophistry sense. simply more complicated.

Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Chris and all former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,

ICANN is more than JUST a cali non-profit corp. They also contracted
to the DOC/NTIA in a rather unique manner. Hence my earlier comments.

kidsearch wrote:

> Only for the portion of the suit that also named them. The portion naming
> ICANN is valid. They are not a government entity. Just a Cali nonprofit org.

Abraham Lincoln

United States v. Carroll Towing (159 F.2d 169 [2d Cir. 1947]
IDNS. div. of Information Network Eng. INEG. INC.
ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827

Yahoo! Photos