Re: [ga] lawyers

  • To: kidsearch <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Karl Auerbach <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] lawyers
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 17:47:30 -0800 (PST)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My point was easy to understand. Sorry to be so blundt.
  Of course it will be done when it is advantageous to someone to do it.
  Now, who is it advantageous enough to, to spend 100k USA $ to draft it.
  Oh by the way for our point they must be an individual, or at least a class of individuals. Or USA taxpayers. (although on that note i have worked out a COA for tariff and ImEx payers to have standing)
  If i still practiced in that unruly profession i would take it on contingency. But i was raised jurisprudencially by that wild man Melvin Belli, so take that with an ocean of salt.

kidsearch <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C61391.D776A360

Hey Hugh, what if people had said, "If the Internet was feasible, don't =
you think it would already have been done". Something not having been =
done yet is no evidence that it cannot or should not be done. Don't you =
agree?

----- Original Message -----=20